The City of Mt. Washington and Water Company have implemented a new phone alert system, REACH ALERT, to notify our customers of important information, regarding boil water alerts, main breaks, etc. If you are a water account customer, the number you supplied is the number we will contact. If you would like to make changes/additions, please go to www.reachalert.com.
Pursuant to Ordinance 10-08 codified as chapter 50.130, the following 2.97% increase will apply to Mt. Washington water and sewer customers effective 7/1/16
AFTER HOUR EMERGENCY LINE – 502-538-4216
Please leave a message that includes your call back number and our on call personnel will return your call.
Note: Burn Ban is in effect in Bullitt County from May through September.
PROGRESS IN THE CITY
- Sidewalk project complete from Mt. Washington Elementary School to Fisher Lane
- New City Pavilion complete!!
- Skate Park complete. Skate Park Rules Revised
- Sports Complex final design approved. Estimated completed construction date September 2018. To view plans click on the link here: Mt. Wash Community Park
- City Annex Building currently under construction planned completion for fall of 2016
The 2015 City of Mt. Washington Water Company annual water quality report is available. This report contains important information about your drinking water. Please go to www.krwa.org/2015ccr/mtwashington.pdf to view your 2015 annual water quality report or to request a paper copy call (502)538-4216.